University of East London
Here, in this article you read all about benefits of pursue MSc Computer Science from University of East London for overseas study.
Pursue MSc Computer Science from University of East London
MSc Computer Science at UEL
- Computer Science and Digital Technologies
Quick Info & Apply Now
- Location: University of East London
- MSc Entry Requirements at UEL
- Find out about entry requirements
- Flexible access requirements
- Start Date (s): September 2022
- Attendance: Full day, 1 year
- Part-time: Study on campus, Binary delivery
All about UEL’s MSc Computer Science
Do you want to be at the forefront of solving tomorrow’s real technology problems and meeting the need for better products and solutions? A master’s degree in computer science will provide you with the basic skills and knowledge to influence the future of technological advancement in computer-based systems.
This course will help you further develop your knowledge and skills in advanced areas of computer science. The course is designed to provide you with a mix of advanced theoretical knowledge and practical skills related to new technologies used in industry and research.
The University of East London course is taught and conducted by leading researchers who are actively involved in this rapidly changing field to ensure that you are aware of the latest developments.
The flexible nature of the course allows you to choose from a range of advanced modules to suit your career ambitions. These include emerging areas such as Big Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Vision, Computer Security and Cloud Computing.
This course is also available as a two-year master’s degree with an industry placement year. The established industrial location offers a unique opportunity to apply the skills learned in real-life projects.
Benefits of Having a Master’s Degree in Computer Science at UEL
- Demonstrate a comprehensive and critical understanding of all concepts and activities for comprehensive software development.
- Demonstrate experience in artificial intelligence, computer vision and data analysis, and their business and research applications.
- Critically understand the areas of application of complex calculations and apply skills in advanced topics to find solutions through your dissertation.
- Critical thinking and reasoning.
- Apply appropriate engineering considerations in the decision-making process.
- Systematic analysis of problems and implementation of effective solutions.
- Think about your professional and research practice.
Topic-Based Practical Skills
- Designing and developing large-scale software systems by managing the entire life of the software development.
- Use a variety of artificial intelligence, computer scanning and data analysis resources, and advanced tools and techniques to solve the identified problem.
- Advanced research / industrial computation problem identification, critical analysis and solution implementation.
- Industrial deployments, when needed.
Life and Work Skills (General Skills)
- Demonstrate the ability to learn independently and effectively; and be able to provide and communicate complex technical information to other professionals and the public.
- Develop interpersonal relationships and the ability to contribute and work effectively in a team
- Integrate research and present research results in professional practice.
- In addition, industrial placement provides an opportunity to apply the basic technical knowledge and skills learned in the training modules, improve their communication and interpersonal communication skills, and increase employment potential.
Explore the different career options you can pursue MSc Computer Science this degree and see the median salaries of the sector on our study in UK consultants.