The global human hair extension market size was valued at USD 3.71 billion in 2021 and touched USD 4.06 billion in 2022. Fortune Business Insights™ provides this information in its report titled “Human Hair Extension Market, 2022-2029.”
Declining Product Demand to Impede Industry Progress
The alarming spike in COVID-19 patients led to the imposition of stringent COVID-19 restrictions, thereby hindering manufacturing activities. This factor created supply chain disruptions.
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out all the human hair extension market companies that are presently striving to reduce the impact of Covid-19 pandemic on the market:
- GREAT LENGTHS (Italy)
- Balmain Hair Couture (France)
- Hairdreams Haarhandels GmbH (Austria)
- easihair pro (U.S.)
- Cap Srl (Italy)
- Beauty Industry Group Inc. (U.S.)
- Cinderella Hair Extension (U.S.)
- Hairlocs (U.S.)
- KLIX HAIR, INC. (U.S.)
- UltraTress (U.S.)
- Racoon International (U.K.)
- Hair Addictionz (U.S.)
- N. LONGLOCKS (U.S.)
- Viva Femina, Inc. (U.S.)
- Femme Extensions (U.S.)
Detailed Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Overview of the Parent Market
- Industry SWOT Analysis
- Supply Chain and Regulatory Landscape
- Recent Industry Developments – Mergers & Acquisitions, Product
- Launches, Expansions
- Market Analysis and Insights (in Relation with COVID-19)
- Impact of COVID-19 on the Market
- Supply Chain Challenges due to the Pandemic
- Potential Opportunities to Support the Market
- Global Human Hair Extension Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2018-2029
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Size Estimates and Forecast
- By Type
- Clip-in Hair Extension
- Fusion & Pre-Bonded Hair Extension
- Tape-in Hair Extension
- By Application
- By Sales Channel
- Offline Channel
- Offline Channel
- By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
- By Type
Clip-in Hair Extension Segment to Dominate Owing to Strong Demand for Affordable Products
By type, the market is segmented into clip-in hair extension, fusion & pre-bonded hair extension, tape-in hair extension, and others.
The clip-in hair extension segment is expected to dominate the market due to consumers’ rising demand for affordable products. It offers users hassle-free removal and installation, thereby boosting its preference.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the top segments and the latest trends in the market. It comprehensively discusses the driving and restraining factors and the impact of COVID-19 on the market.
Rising Female Audiences to Elevate the Female Segment’s Growth
to invest in beauty products.
As per sales channel, the market is classified into offline channel and online channel.
Regionally, the market is studied across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and the Middle East & Africa.
Increasing Prevalence of Hair Disorders to Enhance Market Progress
These factors may drive the human hair extension market growth.
Rising Partnerships Between Firms to Augment Growth in North America
Companies Set Up Shops in New Territories to Expand Consumer Base
Prominent companies operating in the market set up shops in different countries to expand their consumer base. This strategy may allow Mayvenn Inc. to expand its consumer base globally.
Key Industry Development
- October 2021: A Canadian manufacturer named Luxy Hair announced an artificial intelligence color match tool for simplifying and personalizing the hair extension process.